Okay, go!

2:23 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

The 2015-2016 school year has begun!

Welcome or welcome back, for there is much to do and learn at our bustling new campus where our Primary and Secondary programs have come together in one place for the first time in 25 years. As I walked into my first day in our shiny new classrooms, I was asked to say in six words or less what motivates me to be a teacher. The answer was easy:


My name is Matt Dolmont, technology integrator and teacher of tiny humans! It's my role at the school to facilitate the use of technology in our learning of all things, making sure that it enhances and redefines learning in new and exciting ways. Technology exists in many forms though... the mighty pencil is technology in it's own right, and I also strive not to lean too heavily on tech that is not appropriate for the task.

This year we will take our learning to amazing places, just you watch. From literacy and numeracy, art, puzzles, games, digital design, photography, videography, coding and simulations, we're doing it all! Feel free to check back here for inside info on our initiatives, tips for parents and families, and some events you might like to join. Hope to see you around!

-M